About Kris Cameron and ReNu Your Life
Kris has dedicated over 20 years to the health and fitness of others. She has built a career on not just "working out" clients, but by teaching individuals the keys they need to unlock a healthier lifestyle. Any personal trainer can give their clients a good workout, but a great trainer will educate, inspire, and build relationships.
You know your health is important. You want to eat better, exercise more, and live a healthier life. So how do you accomplish those goals and overcome barriers such as lack of motivation, busy schedule, current fitness level, chronic disease or other health concerns?
ReNu Your Life is the answer! With a background in healthcare and physical rehabilitation, Kris has numerous specialty certifications including:
- Delay the Disease-Exercise & Parkinson's
- Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program
- Aging Gracefully: Balance Training & Fall Prevention
- Tai Chi for Arthritis & Falls Prevention
- Active Older Adult Exercise Instructor
- Exercise for MS
- Training the Core
- Gait & Balance
- Exercise & Osteoporosis
- Golf Conditioning Specialist
- Functional Training for the Older Adult
- Women, Exercise & Metabolism
- Diet, Addiction & Recovery
- SilverSneakers Muscular Strength & Range of Movement
- Science of Bodybuilding
- Cardiovascular Nutrition & Fitness
- Psychological Benefits of Exercise
Mobile to your home in the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids area
Via Skype anywhere in the US & the World!
Call or Email for a FREE consultation today!